How to Fix [Pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] Error Code
Outlook’s [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] error is the most common errors among users. Did you know that you can easily fix the error codes that appear on Outlook? Yes, this article will share six simple ways so that the users can take out the most frustrating error.
6 Steps to Fix [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]
This issue can be there for a number of reasons. Six extremely reliable and safe ways to troubleshoot this problem. Remember to check your internet connection before employing these fixes.
Fix 1: Deacativate the Antivirus
Windows Firewall or other free antivirus programs could prevent your emails. They can also block sending and receiving emails on Outlook. As a result, the app will fail and show the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] error on your screen. Therefore, disable your antivirus or firewall to correct this fault.
- Open Network Control Panel Click the Network Switch button.
- Right-click the network connection you are connected to and click Properties.
- Turn off the firewall on the Security tab.
- If you resolve this issue, your mailbox will be updated and Windows Firewall will enable.
Fix 2: Remove Problematic Emails
Malicious emails and attachments in your inbox can cause location errors. So if there is any suspicious emails, remolving those emails will fix the error. If you are unable to stop the issue, try another method.
Fix 3: Change Email Settings
In case the previous method do not resolve the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] blunder, you need to check your email settings. Here’s how to check the settings:
- Open the Outlook installation folder.
- Now also open the app, and then go to Account Settings-> Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, go to Edit.
- Now go to Advanced and then choose Shutdown Server.
- Pick the check box situated beside (SMTP).
- Also, before sending the email, select the following check box to access the next server.
- Make sure you can send an email. If you still have an error, go to the next step.
Fix 4: Clear the Outbox
By default, Outlook uses one minute to shut down the server. The server’s default time comes in the inbox when you try to send another large email. This clears the output field and corrects the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] error from the old loop on the server.
To change the time on the server, follow these steps:
- Click File to start loading.
- Navigate to File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings-> Edit-> Other Settings-> Advanced.
- You can extend the server time in the add-ons section.
Adjusting the server time will fix the most of send or receive erros on Outlook, including the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] problem. If you still have the error, run the root loop using the safe mode. In case you feel difficulty while opening MS Email app, See how users can avoid Outlook starting failure issue.
Fix 5: Use Outlook in Safe Mode
Outlook works perfectly in safe mode. The next step is to change the normal mode to the safe mode on your computer. To start it in safe mode, enter Safe Mode after opening the start menu. Try sending an email after running the Outlook in the safe mode. If you still have not fixed this error, you may again get the bug, [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08].
Fix 6: Recover the PST file to Solve Pii_Email_12e95e5cac8028acce08
After using all the above mentioned troubleshooting methods, now you should recover your computer’s hidden PST file to get rid of this annoying issue.
Users can recover a damadged PST file using a malicious storage recovery tool.
However, the recovery tool from the mailbox modifies the data by running the original PST file directly, and allows you to manually scan the PST file using ScanPST.XE. Once you repair this file, restart your computer and try to get your emails. If the email manager still act up and prevents your emails, please remove the current edition from your laptop or desktop. Then install Microsoft Office Outlook one more time on your computer using the main website.
Once you fix the PST file, the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] error code will disappear on its own and you will enjoy bug free experience.